Al Kasir Portal LLC. and its subsidiaries and affiliates and associate companies (individually and/ or collectively, “Al Kasir”) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on Al Kasir’s website, mobile sites or mobile applications (“alkasirportal.com”) and otherwise doing business with Al Kasir.
SECTION 1 - YOUR CONSENT
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 2 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 3- KIND OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
a. Personally Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
b. Transactional Information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
c. Booking information which includes information about the Consumer buying the diamonds / jewellery/ gemstones or any other related information about the product available/listed on our website etc.
d. Other information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the website.
Besides the above, when you browse the website, Al Kasir may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the website, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our website along with any other relevant information. The website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to cater to provide you a better service and experience.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or such information which in good faith we believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Al Kasir or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
SECTION 4 - COOKIES
SECTION 5- WHAT IS THIS INFORMATION USED FOR?
Al Kasir collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws and shall include the following:
1) To facilitate Your use of the Website.
2) To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services offered on the Website.
3) To provide You with information about services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers.
4) To send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information.
5) To send You surveys and marketing communications.
6) To personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, services and offers tailored to Your preferences.
7) To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems.
8) If You avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil the same.
9) To protect the integrity and for proper administering of the Website.
10) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website.
11) To improve the services and content on the Website.
12) To conduct academic research, surveys, analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.
13) To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
14) To implement information security practices.
15) To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus.
16) To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
17) To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit.
18) To process any job application You may submit.
19) To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of which is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided by the Website.
SECTION 6- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. The Services are not available to You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that AL KASIR may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside the country of your residence to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the purposes mentioned in Sections above or as may be required by applicable law.
3. We may also share Personal Information if We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
4. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
5. You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to Us or to any third party.
SECTION 7- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We don’t guarantee the content and the security of those sites and we shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of You accessing these third-party sites and features.
SECTION 8 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
For more queries email us at email@example.com